MELBOURNE'S ORIGINAL MINI WEDDING PACKAGES
CUSTOMISE YOUR MINI WEDDING
Mini Weddings are a shortened version of a full wedding day with all the standard trimmings and so much more. We even include the wedding cake. Designed as a smaller, more intimate-style of wedding celebration, Avalon Castle Mini Weddings have received rave reviews from past couples and the all-inclusive packages are especially popular with young families.
*All final decisions are yours. Your dedicated “Wedding Planner” will guide you through the planning process.
- Mini Weddings Melbourne – A weekday package
- Choose a morning or an afternoon timeslot
- Priced for 30 guests
- Extend your package time if you wish to party a little longer
- Add extra guests at a per head rate (max 40 guests total)
- All ceremony and table styling included
- A dedicated wedding coordinator
- 3-Course dining package with your choice of 2 canapes, 2 entree and main options
- A choice of beverages from our vast range
- A semi naked wedding cake with over 12 flavours to choose from
- Silk Floral Bouquet and buttonhole hire for the Bride/Groom
- Discounted Vendors arranged for your approval
If it wasn’t for their Mini Wedding packages our wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was.. so thank you
Avalon Castle is absolutely amazing and we highly recommend it! Aaron and Yvonne were awesome from start to finish, they went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect for us. Thank you to Rhian and Denise for always being there to answer any question we had and putting our minds at ease with everything. Our family and friends were amazed by how beautiful the castle was and had such a great night there.
If it wasn’t for the mini weddings we never would have been able to have a wedding as beautiful as what it was so thank you again to Avalon Castle for making our dream wedding possible!
MELBOURNE MINI WEDDING FAQs
CALL MELBOURNE'S PREMIER WEDDING VENUE
Contact us & see why couples everywhere love Avalon Castle
We run tours by prior appointment but if you are in the area, give us a quick call. We do not run tours during functions but drop us a line and let us know when you would like to visit.
Currently, we are required to pre-record names and contact details of all visitors to the castle.
CALL US ON